A good project leader brings out the best in a team by:
Challenging the members to find innovative ways to deliver product features.
Ensuring everyone has the tools they need to do their jobs.
- Facilitating collaboration both within the core team and the business as a whole.
Communicate—expectations, risks, issues, schedules, features, status, budget and roadmaps.
- Build consensus around project goals and methodologies.
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early & continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence & good design enhances agility.